A Phase 4, Open-Label, Single-Arm Study to Evaluate the Efficacy, Safety, and Pharmacokinetics of Subcutaneous Azacitidine in Adult Taiwanese Subjects With Higher-Risk Myelodysplastic Syndromes.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 25 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Azacitidine (Primary)
- Indications Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Celgene Corporation
- 23 Jun 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 14 Aug 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2013 to 1 Sep 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Apr 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.