Phase II Study of Panitumumab in KRAS Wild-type Locally Advanced or Metastatic Adenocarcinoma of the Small Bowel or Ampulla of Vater.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Panitumumab (Primary)
- Indications Biliary cancer; Intestinal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 06 Jun 2017 Results (n=9) presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 27 Apr 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2017 to 1 Nov 2018.
- 27 Apr 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.