Effectiveness of Adalimumab (Humira) in the Treatment of Scalp and Nail Affection in Patients With Moderate to Severe Plaque Psoriasis in Routine Clinical Practice.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 07 Oct 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Adalimumab (Primary)
- Indications Plaque psoriasis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Abbott Laboratories; AbbVie
- 01 Jul 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Aug 2012 Additional trial location (Estonia) identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Aug 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.