A Randomised Double-blind Phase IIa Study (with Combination Safety Run-in) to Assess the Safety and Efficacy of AZD4547 in Combination with Fulvestrant vs. Fulvestrant Alone in ER+ Breast Cancer Patients with FGFR1 Polysomy or Gene Amplification Who Have Progressed Following Treatment with Prior Endocrine Therapy (Adjuvant or First-line Metastatic) (GLOW)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Drugs AZD 4547 (Primary) ; Exemestane; Fulvestrant
- Indications Breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms GLOW
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 11 Dec 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Oct 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2014 to 1 Dec 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.