Colesevelam for the Treatment of Bile Acid Malabsorption in Patients With Crohn's Disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 27 Apr 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Colesevelam (Primary)
- Indications Bile duct diseases; Crohn's disease; Malabsorption syndromes
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms COBAM
- 01 Mar 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Feb 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Jun 2012 Other source identified and integrated: European Clinical Trials Database record EudraCT2009-010727-91.