Phase I, First-in-human Trial in Healthy Volunteers to Examine Increasing Single and Repeated Oral Doses of TMC647055, Followed by a Repeated-dose Part in Chronic HCV-genotype 1 Infected Patients to Examine TMC647055 Given Alone or in Combination With TMC435.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 24 Sep 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Simeprevir; TMC 647055
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- 15 Dec 2011 Actual end date (Nov 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Dec 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Nov 2011 Actual patient number is 72 according to ClinicalTrials.gov.