A 24-week, Phase III Randomized, Double-blind, Placebocontrolled, Parallel-group, Multicenter Study of Xolair (Omalizumab) in Patients With Moderate to Severe Persistent Allergic Asthma Who Remain Not Adequately Controlled Despite GINA (2009) Step 4 Therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Omalizumab (Primary)
- Indications Allergic asthma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis
- 18 May 2016 Results assessing predictors of response presented at the 112th International Conference of the American Thoracic Society.
- 13 Jan 2014 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 22 Jan 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 470 to 610 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.