High-Dose Gemcitabine, Busulfan and Melphalan With Hematopoietic Cell Support for Patients With Relapsed/Refractory Hodgkin's Disease.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Busulfan (Primary) ; Gemcitabine (Primary) ; Melphalan (Primary) ; Palifermin; Rituximab
- Indications Hodgkin's disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 12 Apr 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2018 to 1 Jun 2018.
- 11 Apr 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2015 to 1 Aug 2018.
- 26 Aug 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Aug 2014 to 1 Aug 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.