Phase 1b safety and immunogenicity study of a universal flu vaccine
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 22 Feb 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza virus vaccine (Primary) ; Influenza A virus DNA vaccine-H5N1; Influenza A virus vaccine-H5N1
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 10 Dec 2010 Results to be reported at the World Health Organization 7th Meeting on Evaluation of Pandemic Influenza Prototype Vaccines in Clinical Trials, according to a Dynavax media release.
- 27 Sep 2010 New trial record
- 23 Sep 2010 Preliminary data is expected to be available in early 2011, and subjects will continue to be monitored for a further year, according to a Dynavax Technologies media release.