Phase I Study of Anti-IGF-1R Monoclonal Antibody, IMC-A12, and mTOR Inhibitor, Everolimus, in Advanced Low to Intermediate Grade Neuroendocrine Carcinoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 25 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Cixutumumab (Primary) ; Everolimus; Octreotide
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Gastrointestinal cancer; Glucagonoma; Insulinoma; Neuroendocrine carcinoma; Pancreatic cancer; Paraganglioma; Thyroid cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics
- 11 May 2016 Status changed from discontinued to completed.
- 29 Jul 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by M.D. Anderson Cancer Center record.
- 18 Jan 2014 Interim results presented at the 2014 Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History