A Phase 2, Multicenter, Randomized, Double Blind, Dose Escalating/ De Escalating Study to Evaluate the Safety, Efficacy, and Pharmacokinetics of a Single Dose of Sustained Release Encapsulated Bupivacaine (SKY0402) in the Management of Postoperative Pain in Subjects Undergoing Inguinal Hernia Repair.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 May 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Bupivacaine (Primary)
- Indications Postoperative pain
- Focus Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pacira Pharmaceuticals
- 09 Nov 2011 Additional location (USA) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Sep 2010 New trial record