An Open Label, Multicentre, Single Arm Study to Characterise the Efficacy, Safety and Tolerability of Gefitinib 250 mg (IRESSA) as First Line Treatment in Caucasian Patients, Who Have Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor (EGFR) Mutation Positive Locally Advanced or Metastatic Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 06 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Gefitinib (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms IFUM; IRESSA PhIV IFUM
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 06 Jun 2017 Results of joint model development and validation for overall survival and tumor size using patient data from NCT00322452 and NCT01203917 trials, presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 02 Dec 2016 This trial was completed in France (end date: 2016-06-06), according to European Clinical Trials Database.
- 01 Dec 2016 This trial was completed in Greece and Portugal (end date: 2016-06-06), according to European Clinical Trials Database.