A Phase 3, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Subcutaneous LY2127399 in Patients With Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Tabalumab (Primary)
- Indications Systemic lupus erythematosus
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ILLUMINATE-2
- Sponsors Eli Lilly
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 09 Oct 2016 Pooled analysis (n=1760) of gene expression and pharmacodynamic induced changes from ILLUMINATE-1 and ILLUMINATE-2 trials published in the Arthritis and Rheumatology.
- 20 Aug 2015 Results published in the Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History