"Comparison of SoloSTAR With a Syringe-administered Glargine Insulin in Diabetic Patients Discharged From the Hospital"
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Insulin glargine (Primary)
- Indications Type 1 diabetes mellitus; Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 19 Jul 2013 Status changed from recruiting to completed, based on results presented at 73rd Annual Scientific Sessions of the American Diabetes Association.
- 25 Jun 2013 Primary endpoint 'Proportion-of-glycosylated-haemoglobin' has not been met, according to results presented at the 73rd Annual Scientific Sessions of the American Diabetes Association.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History