A Double-Blind, Vehicle-Controlled, Randomized, Parallel Design, Multiple-Site Clinical Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Desoximetasone 0.25% Topical Spray in Patients With Moderate to Severe Plaque Psoriasis
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 10 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Desoximetasone (Primary)
- Indications Plaque psoriasis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Taro Pharmaceuticals USA
- 19 Jan 2012 Actual end date (Jan 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Jan 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Sep 2010 New trial record