Randomized, Double-blind, Parallel-group, Active-controlled, Dose-confirmatory Bridging Study of Rivaroxaban (BAY 59-7939) 5 to 10 mg Once-daily Regimen With a Reference Drug of Enoxaparin in the Prevention of Venous Thromboembolism in Patients Undergoing Elective Total Hip Replacement.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Enoxaparin sodium; Rivaroxaban
- Indications Deep vein thrombosis; Pulmonary embolism; Thromboembolism
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 11 Jul 2012 Actual initiation date changed from Oct 2010 to Sep 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Aug 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Jun 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.