A 52 Week Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo Controlled, Parallel Group, Multi-Center, Multinational Trial In Islet Cell Transplant Subjects With Type 1 Diabetes Mellitus To Determine If The Early Use Of Liraglutide As An Adjunct To Standard Care Increases The Proportion Of Subjects Achieving Insulin Independence After First Transplantation
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Liraglutide (Primary)
- Indications Type 1 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novo Nordisk
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 May 2013 Status changed from suspended to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Feb 2013 Status changed from recruiting to suspended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.