A Phase I, Open-Label, Dose-Escalation Study of the Safety and Pharmacokinetics of MEHD7945A Administered Intravenously to Patients With Locally Advanced or Metastatic Epithelial Tumors.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 18 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Duligotuzumab (Primary)
- Indications Carcinoma; Colorectal cancer; Head and neck cancer; Non-small cell lung cancer; Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Genentech
- 04 May 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2016 to 1 Aug 2017.
- 04 May 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2016 to 1 Aug 2017.
- 01 Jul 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2016 to 1 Feb 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.