Randomized, Double-blind, Parallel-group, Active-controlled, Dose-confirmatory Bridging Study of Rivaroxaban (BAY59-7939) 5 to 10 mg Once-daily Regimen With a Reference Drug of Enoxaparin in the Prevention of Venous Thromboembolism in Patients Undergoing Elective Total Knee Replacement.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Jul 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Rivaroxaban (Primary) ; Enoxaparin sodium
- Indications Deep vein thrombosis; Pulmonary embolism; Venous thromboembolism
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bayer
- 29 Jun 2011 Actual end date (Jun 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Jun 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Oct 2010 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.