Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamic of Multiple Rising Oral Doses (50, 100, 200 and 350 mg qd and 100 mg Bid for 12 Days) of BI 113823 as Tablet in Male and Female Patients With Osteoarthritis of the Knee (Randomised, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Within the Dose Groups, Clinical Phase I).
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 04 Nov 2013
At a glance
- Drugs BI 113823 (Primary)
- Indications Osteoarthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 14 Feb 2011 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Dec 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Feb 2011 to 1 Mar 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Sep 2010 New trial record