A Phase II Study of Abraxane and Carboplatin as First-line Treatment for "Triple Negative" (Demonstrating no Expression for Estrogen, Progesterone, or Human Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor 2 (HER2)Receptors) Metastatic Breast Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 Dec 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Carboplatin (Primary) ; Paclitaxel (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 17 Sep 2014 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued.
- 10 Jul 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Sep 2011 Company added in the association field and additional lead trial center identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.