A 12-week, Randomized, Multi-center, Open-Label, Iloperidone, (12-24mg/Day), Flexible Dose Study Assessing Efficacy, Safety and Tolerability of Two Switch Approaches in Schizophrenia Patients Currently Receiving Risperidone, Olanzapine or Aripiprazole.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 14 Mar 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Iloperidone (Primary)
- Indications Schizophrenia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms i-FANS
- Sponsors Novartis
- 09 May 2012 Trial design presented at the 165th Annual Meeting of the American Psychiatric Association.
- 01 Jan 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Oct 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2012 to 1 Dec 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.