Phase II Study of Bevacizumab Combined With Capecitabine and Oxaliplatin (CAPOX) in Patients With Advanced Adenocarcinoma of the Small Bowel or Ampulla of Vater.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Capecitabine (Primary) ; Oxaliplatin (Primary)
- Indications Biliary cancer; Intestinal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 24 Feb 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 May 2017 to 1 May 2018.
- 14 Nov 2016 Results assessing safety and efficacy published in the Cancer.
- 24 Feb 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 May 2016 to 1 May 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.