A Randomized Phase III Study to Compare Bortezomib, Melphalan, Prednisone (VMP) With High Dose Melphalan Followed by Bortezomib, Lenalidomide, Dexamethasone (VRD) Consolidation and Lenalidomide Maintenance in Patients With Newly Diagnosed Multiple Myeloma.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 25 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bortezomib (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide (Primary) ; Dexamethasone (Primary) ; Lenalidomide (Primary) ; Melphalan (Primary) ; Melphalan (Primary) ; Prednisone
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 25 Jun 2017 Results (n=316) assessing Minimal residual disease, presented at the 22nd Congress of the European Haematology Association
- 19 Jun 2017 According to a Celgene Corporation media release, data from this trial will be presented at the 22nd European Hematology Association annual meeting 2017.
- 06 Jun 2017 Results assessing Minimal residual disease (n=316)presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology