Safety and Efficacy of a Strategy of Allogeneic Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation After Reduced-intensity Conditioning for Chemosensitive Relapsed Follicular Lymphoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 25 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Rituximab (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Fludarabine; Methotrexate; Tacrolimus
- Indications Follicular lymphoma; Graft-versus-host disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RITALLO
- 19 Aug 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2017 to 1 Oct 2017.
- 19 Aug 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2017 to 1 Oct 2017.
- 19 Aug 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.