A Phase III, Two-Part, Randomized, Double-Blind, Active Comparator-Controlled, Multicenter Clinical Trial to Study the Relative Efficacy and Tolerability of Two Doses of MK-0663/Etoricoxib in Patients With Ankylosing Spondylitis
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 07 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Etoricoxib (Primary) ; Naproxen
- Indications Ankylosing spondylitis; Musculoskeletal pain
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 08 Dec 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 20 May 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2015 to 1 Nov 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 25 Apr 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.