An Open-Label, Multicenter, Phase I Trial of the Safety and Pharmacokinetics of Escalating Doses of DCDT2980S in Patients With Relapsed or Refractory B-Cell Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma and Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia And DCDT2980S in Combination With Rituximab in Patients With Relapsed or Refractory B-Cell Non Hodgkin's Lymphoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 06 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Pinatuzumab vedotin (Primary) ; Rituximab
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Follicular lymphoma; Mantle-cell lymphoma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Genentech
- 06 Sep 2016 Safety and pharmacokinetic results published in the Clinical cancer research: an official journal of the American Association for Cancer Research.
- 10 Mar 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2015 to 1 Mar 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 10 Mar 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2015 to 1 Mar 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History