An Open-Label, Dose-escalation, Phase I/IIa Study to Determine the Maximum Tolerated Dose, Recommended Dose, Efficacy, Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of the Dual VEGFR-FGFR Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitor, E-3810, Given Orally as Single Agent to Patients With Advanced Solid Tumours
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 19 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Lucitanib (Primary)
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors EOS S.p.A.; Servier
- 12 May 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 11 Mar 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Sep 2016, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Sep 2015 Interim results in a subgroup of patients with thymic epithelial tumours (n=15) presented at the 16th World Conference on Lung Cancer.