Safety and Efficacy Study of Botulinum Toxin Type A for the Treatment of Neurogenic Overactive Bladder.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Botulinum toxin A (Primary)
- Indications Overactive bladder; Urinary incontinence
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- 01 Dec 2012 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Feb 2011 New source identified and integrated (Clinical Trials Registry - India, CTRI2009-091-000360).
- 30 Sep 2010 New trial record
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History