A Multi-center, Phase III, Randomized, Observer Blind Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability and Immunogenicity of a Trivalent Subunit Inactivated Flu Vaccine in Healthy Children and Adolescents 3 to 17 Years of Age
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 07 May 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza virus vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis; Novartis Vaccines
- 15 Nov 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Mar 2011 Additional locations (Colombia, Mexico, Panama) identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Mar 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Jul 2011 to 1 Sep 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.