AMC-072: Protective Effect of Quadrivalent Vaccine in Young HIV-Positive Males Who Have Sex With Males
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Human papillomavirus vaccine recombinant quadrivalent Merck (Primary)
- Indications Anal cancer; Anal intraepithelial neoplasia; Genital warts; Human papillomavirus infections; Penile cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 23 Dec 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2018 to 1 Dec 2018 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Dec 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 1 Dec 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.