A Phase 0, Exploratory Study of the Pharmacodynamics of a Single Intratumoral Dose of IMCgp100, a Monoclonal Receptor Anti-CD3 scFv Fusion Protein, in Subjects With Advanced Unresectable Melanoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase 0
Latest Information Update: 07 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs IMC gp100 (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 06 Jun 2011 Study design details presented at the 47th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 05 Oct 2010 According to an Immunocore media release, the US FDA has approved this Phase 0 or Exploratory Trial of IMCgp10.
- 04 Oct 2010 New trial record