A Phase III, Multi-Center, Randomized, Controlled Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of ON 01910.Na Administered as a 72-Hour Continuous Intravenous Infusion Every Other Week in Myelodysplastic Syndrome Patients with Excess Blasts Relapsing After, or Refractory to, or Intolerant to Azacitidine or Decitabine
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 02 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Rigosertib (Primary)
- Indications Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ONTIME
- Sponsors Onconova Therapeutics
- 28 Jul 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 May 2018.
- 28 Jul 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2017 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 28 Mar 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2017 to 1 Dec 2017.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History