A Randomized, Observer-Blind, Controlled Phase 1/2a Study of the Safety, Tolerability and Immunogenicity of Fluzone Administered With and Without LIQ001 in Two Cohorts of Healthy Subjects: 18-49 Years of Age and 65 Years of Age or Older.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 10 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs LIQ 001 (Primary) ; Influenza virus vaccine
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms LIfT
- Sponsors Liquidia Technologies
- 03 Jan 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Nov 2011 to 1 Dec 2011 as reorted by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Jan 2011 Actual initiation date changed from 6 Oct 2010 to 1 Sep 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Jan 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.