An Open-Label, Non-randomized, Multicenter, Ascending Dose by Age, Single- and Multiple-Dose Evaluation of the Effectiveness, Safety, and Tolerability of Oral Liquid Oxymorphone HCl Immediate-Release Oral Liquid for Acute Postoperative Pain in Pediatric Subjects.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 23 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Oxymorphone (Primary)
- Indications Postoperative pain
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Sponsors Endo Pharmaceuticals
- 16 Oct 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 16 Oct 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2017 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 16 Oct 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2017 to 1 Dec 2017.