Reversion of the Anticoagulant Effect of the New Antithrombotic Agents Anti-Xa and Anti IIa by Non-specific Haemostatic Drugs,: an Ex-Vivo Study in Healthy Volunteers.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 25 May 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Dabigatran etexilate (Primary) ; Rivaroxaban (Primary)
- Indications Acute coronary syndromes; Deep vein thrombosis; Pulmonary embolism; Stroke; Thromboembolism; Thrombosis
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms REVNEWANTICO
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 30 Jun 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 31 Jan 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History