A Phase 1, Open Label, Dose Finding Study to Assess the Safety and Tolerability of IMCgp100, a Monoclonal T Cell Receptor Anti-CD3 scFv Fusion Protein in Patients With Advanced Malignant Melanoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 29 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs IMC gp100 (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Immunocore
- 23 Mar 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 30 Aug 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2016 to 1 Feb 2017.
- 30 Aug 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2016 to 1 Dec 2016.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History