Study of the Anti-EphA3 Monoclonal Antibody KB004 in Subjects With EphA3-Expressing Hematologic Malignancies
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 07 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ifabotuzumab (Primary)
- Indications Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia; Acute myeloid leukaemia; Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Chronic myeloid leukaemia; Multiple myeloma; Myelodysplastic syndromes; Myelofibrosis; Myeloproliferative disorders
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Humanigen
- 07 Aug 2017 According to Humanigen media release, KaloBios Pharmaceuticals changed its name to Humanigen.
- 16 Nov 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to suspended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 13 Nov 2015 As per a KaloBios media release, company will discontinue two development programs, which consists of this and other Phase 1 trial (see profile 256869).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History