A Phase I Study of Carfilzomib in Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL)/Small Lymphocytic Lymphoma (SLL)/Prolymphocytic Leukemia (PLL).
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 20 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Carfilzomib (Primary)
- Indications B cell prolymphocytic leukaemia; Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 06 May 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 09 Apr 2014 Planned end date changed from 1 Jun 2014 to 1 Oct 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.