A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Parallel Group Efficacy and Safety Study of BI 1356 Over 24 Weeks in T2D Patients With Insufficient Glycaemic Control Despite Metformin Therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Linagliptin (Primary) ; Metformin
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 17 Aug 2017 Results (n=2065) of pooled analysis of this and other similar 15 studies assessing efficacy and safety based upon age, obesity, and renal function, published in the Advances in Therapy.
- 17 Jul 2013 Topline results published in a Boehringer Ingelheim and Eli Lilly and Company media release.
- 05 Jul 2013 Primary endpoint 'Proportion-of-glycosylated-haemoglobin' has been met, according to a Boehringer Ingelheim and Eli Lilly and Company media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History