A Phase 1 Study of LY2874455 to Assess Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, Pharmacodynamics, and Efficacy in Patients With Advanced Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 06 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs LY 2874455 (Primary)
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Lymphoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Eli Lilly
- 06 Jun 2017 Results published in the Targeted Oncology
- 20 Apr 2016 Results of part B (n=58) of the study were presented at the 107th Annual Meeting of the American Association for Cancer Research.
- 25 Feb 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.