Double Blind, Randomized, Placebo Controlled Dose Ranging Study of the Efficacy and Safety of Dronedarone (SR33589B) at 300, 400, or 600 mg BID for the Control of Ventricular Rate in Japanese Patients With Permanent Atrial Fibrillation.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Oct 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Dronedarone (Primary)
- Indications Atrial fibrillation
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 16 Jul 2012 Actual end date changed from May 2011 to Apr 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Aug 2011 Actual end date (May 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Aug 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.