A 6-month, Prospective, Open-label, Randomized, Controlled, Pilot Study Evaluating the Efficacy, Safety and Toxicity of an Optimized Immunosuppressive Regimen of CellCept (Mycophenolate Mofetil, MMF) and Reduced Doses of Both Calcineurin-inhibitors and Prednisone in Renal Transplant Recipients With an Increased 10-year Coronary Heart Disease Risk.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 Apr 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Ciclosporin; Mycophenolate mofetil; Prednisone; Tacrolimus
- Indications Coronary disorders; Renal transplant rejection
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MMCR
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 18 Apr 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Aug 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.