A Prospective, Multi-centre, Single Treatment Clinical Trial With Follow-up Investigations at 1, 4, 9, 12, 24 and 36 Months.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 09 Aug 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Sirolimus (Primary)
- Indications Angina pectoris; Coronary artery disease; Coronary artery restenosis; Ischaemic heart disorders; Myocardial ischaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BIOFLOW-I
- Sponsors BIOTRONIK
- 01 Jul 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 May 2011 Results have been presented in a BIOTRONIK media release.
- 09 Oct 2010 New trial record