A Non-interventional Cohort Study for the Assessment of the Efficacy of RALTEGRAVIR 400 mg Administered Twice Daily in Combination With Other Antiretroviral Drugs to Treat Infection With the Human Immunodeficiency Virus 1 (HIV-1) in Adults and Aging Patients (≥ 50 Years) Under Conditions That Are Representative of the Nationwide Treatment of HIV-positive Patients in Germany
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 01 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Raltegravir (Primary) ; Antiretrovirals
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 11 May 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 24 Apr 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2015 to 1 Apr 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.