Immunogenicity and Safety of the Sanofi Pasteur's DTacP-IPV//PRP-T Combined Vaccine (PENTAXIM) Versus Sanofi Pasteur's DTacP-IPV Combined Vaccine (TETRAXIM) Given Simultaneously at Separate Sites With PRP-T Conjugate Vaccine (ACTHIB) as a Three-dose Primary Vaccination at 2, 4 and 6 Months of Age in South Korean Infants.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs DTaP poliovirus vaccine; Hib vaccine conjugate; Hib-DTaP-poliovirus vaccine
- Indications Diphtheria; Haemophilus infections; Pertussis; Poliomyelitis; Tetanus
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 01 Sep 2016 Results published in the Journal of Korean Medical Science
- 16 Apr 2012 Actual patient number is 370 according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Apr 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.