A Phase 3 Observer Blind Randomized, Multi-center, Controlled Study to Evaluate the Effect of Novartis Vaccine's Meningococcal B Recombinant and MenACWY Conjugate Vaccines on Pharyngeal Carriage of N. Meningitidis in Young Adults
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 26 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Meningococcal vaccine group B OMV Novartis (Primary) ; Meningococcal vaccine groups A C Y W-135 conjugate (Primary) ; IC 51
- Indications Meningococcal group A infections; Meningococcal group B infections; Meningococcal group C infections; Meningococcal group W-135 infections; Meningococcal group Y infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- Sponsors Novartis; Novartis Vaccines
- 05 Jul 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Jun 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Jan 2011 to 1 Jan 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Jun 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.