Prospective randomised controlled trial comparing trigonal versus trigone-sparing intradetrusor injection of botulinum toxin-a for refractory idiopathic detrusor overactivity.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 Mar 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Botulinum toxin A (Primary)
- Indications Overactive bladder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 15 Nov 2010 Actual end date (15 Nov 2010) added as reported by ISRCTN: Current Controlled Trials.
- 15 Nov 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ISRCTN: Current Controlled Trials.
- 09 Oct 2010 New trial record