A SINGLE-ARM, MULTICENTER, PHASE II STUDY OF PANITUMUMAB IN COMBINATION WITH CAPECITABINE / OXALIPLATIN IN FIRST-LINE, WILD-TYPE K-RAS METASTATIC COLORECTAL CANCER PATIENTS.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Panitumumab (Primary) ; Capecitabine; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 02 Jun 2015 Results presented at the 51st Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 22 Oct 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Apr 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Sep 2012 to 1 Jun 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.