A Phase 3, Open-label, Single-arm Study Evaluating the Effect of SPD422 on Platelet Lowering and Safety in Japanese Adults With At Risk Essential Thrombocythaemia Who Are Intolerant or Refractory to Current Cytoreductive Treatment.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Oct 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Anagrelide (Primary)
- Indications Embolism and thrombosis; Essential thrombocythaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 01 Oct 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov (Parent trial: NCT01214915).
- 30 Nov 2011 Trial status for the extension trial (NCT01467661) is recruiting.
- 31 Oct 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.